Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish
Pizza is one of the easiest dishes to go vegan, it is because the multiple variations that you can do with all kind of veggies. The pizza I present you today is with an special ingredient: capers.
I usually prepare the dough on the bread machine I have, later on I will publish how I prepare it, by hand or with the machine it is thin and crisp.
- Pizza dough (you can buy it or do it yourself)
- Tomato sauce
- 8 Mushrooms
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 1 small red pepper
- Vegan cheese
- First we preheat the oven 180º temperature meanwhile we prepare the rest of ingredients to put them on the pizza dough.
- Wash the veggies and chop them in small pieces so they cook well.
- Put the Pizza dough on the oven tray, I prefer the rack tray to cook the pizza so it gets crispier and well cooked.
- Pour the tomato and stir with a tablespoon evenly over the dough so everything is well covered.
- Put the different veggies over the dough and the previously tomato sauce.
- Once we have put all the veggies and mushrooms over the pizza, add the capers and the vegan cheese, you can skip this part if you like, but the final result is very tasty. It is important if we use vegan cheese to figure out if it is made for melting or not, you may use the melted cheese for this recipe.
- Once everything is ready, we put our pizza into the oven, medium high for 20 min at 180º temperature. Have a look from time to time because the cooking time may vary from one oven brand to another.