Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish
Hello! This weekend I wanted to make a dessert, and chocolate desserts are my weakness, I decided to try to make a totally vegetable coulant, I have added an extra touch with berries both inside and outside to decorate.
Coulant is characterized by serving hot, fresh from the oven and being ” half-baked ” the center has to stay a little bit raw, to taste the liquid chocolate and get the two textures, with the chocolate cake and melted chocolate inside. This is achieved by baking just enough, not to long and not short time.
If you do too much mixture and you are not going to eat it all, because you have to eat it just when you take it off from the oven, what I do is freeze in the containers where the baking, and then use it when I want to eat it again. So you can always repeat without having to make all the recipe again.
You will see that is super easy and are delicious!
Coulant with berries
- 200 gr de dark chocolate
- 100 gr de brown sugar
- 200ml soy cream
- 50 ml vegetal oil
- 100 gr wheat flour
- First melt the chocolate bain-marie.
- When the chocolate is melted, add the sugar, the soy cream, oil and stir.
- Add the wheat flour little by little stirring continuously.
- Put the berries inside the molds.
- Cover the molds with the chocolate mixture and decorate with more berries on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes 180ºC and serve hot.